Easy Joe Easy Joe

Simple and Awesome

Great game great graphics and sweet music, loved the game play, pity it was so short. We want more puzzles :D

Congrats

Chrome Wars Chrome Wars

nice but...

Good Lookin, but very few attack options we can go all the way just by maxing power and precision, maybe some changed values do the trick.

Anyway nice game

Help Papa Rob Help Papa Rob

puzzzzzzz

I liked the overall looks and all but it's too damn repetetive, some minigames added to the storyline might work fine, i guess it's a solid game thought.

Mario Forever Flash Mario Forever Flash

Pretty cool

I got to say i loved this remake neat graphics, great music, althought the physics humm i guess mario is sliding too much. One thing you got to love is the Save option congrats :)

Airborne Airborne

got to love it

Loved the gameplay the physics and all the upgrade system this is a 10/10 in a small 10Kb file

Vector Blast Vector Blast

nice concept but...

It's a nice concept for the game but it was wayy tooo easy, sure dlove to see more power up types, and some graphic improvements, anyway i did like the concept on this one.

Clear Vision II Clear Vision II

totaly sniped

Great game you got here, it comes with lot's of nice additions to these snipe shooting game styles. The cutscenes were great too but lack of a skip button. The only major problem i like to add is that is tooooooo short :(

Overall enjoyed very much, congratulations